Join our team
We are always looking to grow our interdisciplinary team of postdoctoral fellows, undergraduate and graduate students, interns, and research staff.
We are currently in the process of recruiting:
- One postdoctoral OR graduate student
Please see the posting(s) below for more details.
If there are no postings for which you can apply but you find our research to be of interest, we invite you to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Postdoctoral Fellowship or Graduate Student Scholarship
We are seeking one (1) postdoctoral fellows or graduate student to join the Pragmatic Health Ethics Research Unit of the Montreal Clinical Research Institute.
This position is offered in collaboration with the CIHR-funded BETTER study (BEhaviors, Therapies, TEchnologies and hypoglycemic Risks). This fellow will join an interdisciplinary team and help develop a program of research around the ethical aspects of registry-based type-1 diabetes research, notably on hypoglycemia and its significant psychosocial implications.
- Training in bioethics or social science or health sciences or policy research*
- Interest in pursuing empirical research in bioethics
- Ability to work in collaboration with stakeholders
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills
- Publication and scientific communication experience
- Organization skills and proficient time management
- Interdisciplinary teamwork experience
- French-English bilingualism
- Autonomy and high level of motivation
- Ideally, experience in health research or implementation research
*Undergraduate degree for candidates to the graduate student scholarship
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com