Join our team
We are always looking to grow our interdisciplinary team of postdoctoral fellows, undergraduate and graduate students, interns, and research staff.
We are currently in the process of recruiting:
- Research coordinator
Please see the posting below for more details.
If there are no postings for which you can apply but you find our research to be of interest, we invite you to contact us at email@example.com.
- Coordination of a team of students, postdoctoral researchers, interns and research assistants.
- Coordination of research, academic and outreach activities (e.g. scientific publications, conference series, newsletter, magazine).
- Collaboration on research projects in health ethics (e.g. qualitative and quantitative data analysis and collection, coordination of team meetings, research ethics approval procedures, etc.)
- Graduate degree in bioethics, social science (philosophy,psychology, sociology, medical anthropology), medical science orany other relevant field of study.
- Interest for research in health ethics.
- Excellent interpersonal, team-playing and communication skills.
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills.
- English-French bilingualism.
- Work experience in an interdisciplinary research domain is an asset.
- This position remains open until filled.
- The salary is determined on the basis of wage scales at the Institut de recherches cliniques de Montréal.
- If you are interested in applying, please submit the following documents to Dr. Eric Racine, PhD at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please specify “Research coordinator position” in the subject line.
- Letter of motivation
- Two letters of recommendation
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Download the offer here.