Join our team
We are always looking to grow our interdisciplinary team of postdoctoral fellows, undergraduate and graduate students, interns, and research staff.
We are currently in the process of recruiting:
- Technical Research Assistant- Areas of research: social sciences, bioethics, health sciences
Please see the postings below for more details.
If there are no postings for which you can apply but you find our research to be of interest, we invite you to contact us at email@example.com.
TECHNICAL RESEARCH ASSISTANT
Areas of research
Social sciences, bioethics, health sciences
We are seeking a technical research assistant to join the Pragmatic Health Ethics Research Unit on a part-time basis. The selected candidate will support the realization of various health ethics projects. Tasks will include organizing working groups, managing research projects, coordinating communications, preparing research meetings, submissions to the Research Ethics Board, coding and analyzing data, copy editing, conducting literature reviews, and manuscript preparation and formatting. This is a one-year part-time position, with the possibility of renewal for a second year. The candidate will help establish innovative and collaborative projects in health ethics.
- Undergraduate training in social sciences (philosophy, psychology, sociology, medical anthropology), bioethics, health sciences or another relevant field of study;
- Interest in pursuing research in health ethics;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Organization skills and proficient time management;
- Interdisciplinary teamwork experience an asset;
- Fluency in French and English.
Position remains open until filled.
Start date: as soon as possible.
From 17.24$ to 21.55$ per hour.
If you are interested in this position, please submit the following documents to Dr. Eric Racine, PhD at firstname.lastname@example.org to the attention of Dr. Eric Racine, Ph.D, director of the Pragmatic Health Ethics Research Unit. Please specify “Technical Research Assistant Position” in the subject line of your message.
- Your resume
- A letter of motivation
- Two letters of recommendation
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Download offer here.