Matthew Sample has joined the iGEM (International Genetically Engineered Machines) advisory committee on Human Practices. iGEM trains undergraduate and graduate students from around the world in responsible uses of synthetic biology and hosts a yearly competition in Boston.
- Mutual aid and emergency fund for students in precarious situations, including Ukraine
- PARTICIPANT RECRUITMENT: Lived experiences of addiction
- In the News: Terri Schiavo, Vincent Lambert “Big Sister”
- Participant recruitment: study on mental health research ethics
- Past event: Neuroethics, art and public inquiry