The effects of substance use and misuse have been key topics of discussion given the impact on healthcare costs, public safety, crime, and productivity. In this post, Claudia Barned and Eric Racine explore the pluralism of concepts used in discussions about volition in addiction. As an example, they break down our understanding of the term ‘will’ and discuss the relationship between free will and will power.
- Mutual aid and emergency fund for students in precarious situations, including Ukraine
- PARTICIPANT RECRUITMENT: Lived experiences of addiction
- In the News: Terri Schiavo, Vincent Lambert “Big Sister”
- Participant recruitment: study on mental health research ethics
- Past event: Neuroethics, art and public inquiry