Neurosciences and neurotechnologies are being watched not only by scientists, but also by the general public. New knowledge promises to reveal the secret about how the brain works. Many people dream that this can make a person happier, more perfect, and also save him from a number of diseases. Russian Sociologist Grigory Yudin talked with the director of the Pragmatic Health Ethics Research Unit, Dr. Eric Racine about how close these dreams are to reality, and about the ethical side of the issue.
- Mutual aid and emergency fund for students in precarious situations, including Ukraine
- PARTICIPANT RECRUITMENT: Lived experiences of addiction
- In the News: Terri Schiavo, Vincent Lambert “Big Sister”
- Participant recruitment: study on mental health research ethics
- Past event: Neuroethics, art and public inquiry