Dr. Racine was recently featured in a piece on the ethics of experimentation with human brain tissue. Research on the human brain is increasingly growing and breaking scientific and theoretical grounds, but it also raises a number of ethical issues. Dr. Racine discusses some of these issues in a recent article in the newspaper Le Devoir.
- Mutual aid and emergency fund for students in precarious situations, including Ukraine
- PARTICIPANT RECRUITMENT: Lived experiences of addiction
- In the News: Terri Schiavo, Vincent Lambert “Big Sister”
- Participant recruitment: study on mental health research ethics
- Past event: Neuroethics, art and public inquiry