The Pragmatic Health Ethics Research Unit is recruiting a full-time research coordinator.
- Coordination of a team of students, postdoctoral researchers, interns and research assistants.
- Coordination of research, academic and outreach activities (e.g. scientific publications, conference series, newsletter, magazine).
- Collaboration on research projects in health ethics (e.g. qualitative and quantitative data analysis and collection, coordination of team meetings, research ethics approval procedures, etc.)
- Management of social media and web content.
- Graduate degree in bioethics, social science (philosophy, psychology, sociology, medical anthropology), medical science or any other relevant field of study.
- Interest for research in health ethics.
- Excellent interpersonal, team-playing and communication skills.
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills.
- English-French bilingualism.
- Work experience in an interdisciplinary research domain is an asset.
Deadline: This position remains open until filled. Start date: as early as April 1st 2019.
Salary: The salary is determined on the basis of wage scales at the Institut de recherches cliniques de Montréal.
Applications: If you are interested in applying, please submit the following documents to Dr. Eric Racine, PhD at email@example.com. Please specify “Research coordinator position” in the subject line.
- Letter of motivation
- Two letters of recommendation
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.